Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eddie Murphy pullings rank

Eddie Murphy pictures pics galleryEddie Murphy made the seven-year-old co-star cry. The 'Beverly Hills Cop' funnyman joked he had to allow Yara Shahidi know who was in charge when they filmed 'conceive of That'. He quipped: "I grabbed her and I said, 'Look do not you think just because you are so cute that you're going to be running things.' Then she started crying and I knew I had the set in control." In spite of worrying about be outshone by Yara, Eddie was affected by the talented youngster.

He said: "You get 3,000 adorable seven-year-olds it is just impossible to pick somebody. They went through all the process until they got to the best little actors. She was the all around solid, natural actress that had all the stuff that you can not teach a person."

The father-of-eight also revealed he has a crush on American First Lady Michelle Obama. He said: "I've been married, and for me to get married again, someone is going to have to be really exceptional. An extremely exceptional lady is going to have to come around... a Michelle Obama-type. She's taken, but Barack, you better act right!"(askmen.com)

No comments: