Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Madonna Did Not Have Affair

Madonna Not Affair Pictures image pics photos galleryNew York - Madonna dismissed an exclusive statement to the People magazine. She denied that himself will be separated from Guy Ritchie or had affair with Alex Rodriguez, the baseball star New York Yankee.
In the statement, Madonna said, "my Husband and I was not planning to be separated. I knew Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, our manager. I brought my children to a Yankee match. I was not involved in love relations anything with Alex Rodriguez. I did not do completely business with his marital status or the spiritual current what possibly was chosen by him to be studied by him.
According to the informants, the Wife Rodriguez, Cynthia, blamed the Madonna-Rodriguez affair that was gossiped about that as the cause of her marriage ending with Rodriguez. In the middle of the gossip that circulated concerning the divorce of Madonna-Ritchie, the spokesperson diva pop this world before this dismissed a denial statement. Said the spokesperson, Madonna and Ritchie, who was married for seven years, was not apart.

The singer Madonna said also, "I studied for years to not regard serious charges and many reportings that were wrong about me. I also appreciated how fiction and the fact apparently was felt as something that was same by people that read both the newspaper and the internet." (kompas.com/people.com)

No comments: